April 21, 2008

How to Write a "Thank You" Letter

Learn how to write the main body of a 'Thank You' Cover Letter using the following free sample:

Dear Mr. Jackson,

Thank you very much for arranging a meeting with me on last Tuesday and interviewing me for the Marketing position currently available at your company.

I found the experience to be informative and enjoyable. It has given me a complete idea about the job. As you are aware, I have just moved back to New York and am eager to obtain a full time Marketing position. I feel that my previous experience in sales and marketing and my excellent communications skills make me a suitable candidate for this position.

I am aware that you have to undertake more interviews before the end of this week and hope that you will consider me for this position.

Once again thank you for meeting me and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

John Mathews.
-------------------------------------------
Stuck on Your Cover Letter? Try the Amazing Cover Letter Creator